Sucker Punch Costume Ideas For Fierce Women This Halloween
If you want a strong female character costume idea this Halloween then Sucker Punch is the costume for you. This movie went down a storm in theaters this year, and showed that women can kick ass too! Here’s a guide to dressing as Sucker Punch for your costume party.
If you want to go as the main character Babydoll then here’s what you need to incorporate into your Sucker Punch Halloween costume:
Hair – Babydoll has her trademark long blonde hair, tied into bunches and held back with a headband. This may make her look sweet, but don’t be fooled! She’s a lot stronger and a lot more fierce than she looks.
Clothing – Babydoll’s usually seen wearing short skirts, crop tops and long socks, further pushing her sweet image.
Weapons – She really isn’t as as harmless as she looks! To complete your Babydoll outfit, get your hands on a long sword.
Other Sucker Punch Character Costumes
Sweat Pea – Sweat Pea is another sassy female costume for Halloween this year. To pull this one off, you’ll need to get your hands on thigh high black boots, hotpants, and a long hooded jacket. Don’t forget to complete the outfit with a sword.
Blondie – Blondie is a powerful fighter who’s favored weapon is an axe, not a sword. Her outfit consists of thigh high boots, a hotpant black body suit, long fingerless gloves, and leather belt.
Rocket – She may be Sweat Pea’s younger sister, but Rocket has a style all of her own. For this outfit, find a gray mini dress, thigh high boots, long fingerless gloves and a blonde wig. The costume is finished off with plenty of leather belts wrapped around the costume body.
Amber – Amber rocks the sexy soldier style. To pull this off, you’ll want to get your hands on an army uniform, creating tears around the legs and the middle. Underneath, Amber wears fishnet tights and black hotpants, finishing it off with a small army-style cap and knife.
Officially Licensed Costumes
If you want to make things a little easier on yourself then the good news is that there are officially licensed costumes available to buy if you need one. All of the costume ideas listed above are available in readymade packages, though you could always go ahead and create your own character in the style of Sucker Punch if you’re feeling creative!
Incoming search terms:
- sucker punch costumes for teens
- sucker punch halloween costumes for teens
- sucker punch teen halloween costume
- how to make your own costumes for teens
- suckerpunch costume for teens
- teen sucker punch costume
- suckerpunch babydoll halloween costume teen
- teen sucker punch costumes
- teen sucker punch halloween costumes
- sucker punch halloween costumes teens
- blondie sucker punch costume
- sucker punch costumes
- sucker punch costume ideas
- halloween costumes sucker punch for teens
- halloween costumes 2011 sucker punch teen
- halloween costume ideas for teenage girls 2011
- buy sucker punch costumes
- teenage suckerpunch costume